Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday, finally....

I'm pondering putting the URL of this blog on my Christmas cards, but it does seem a teeny bit obnoxious, like those letters that detail the family achievements of the past year. Although I love those letters. I'm nosy, and I like to know what's going on, and I love the idea of seeing what you think is important. They're sort of proto-blogs, but annual and seasonal.

Gentle reader, the electronic blog means I can bore you all year long with my achievements. Or my fear of DC drivers. Or my fear of squirrels. Or my fear of flying (only 6 days until I have to go on a plane again, meaning that I have been on a plane every month since June)

Anyway, I think I'll skip it and just email people to say "hey, I'm here."

Especially as my first post is "testing." Already, this blog is scintillating. And possibly full of misspellings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Ha ha! It wouldn't be bad as long as you don't change your mind and delete the blog. (ahem)...Ya..Been there done that!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home